When your business relies on a fleet of machinery and vehicles to be successful, finding a competent fleet services company can be the key to your success. At Keystone Fleet Solutions, we are passionate about helping construction, industrial, mining and other heavy equipment fleets achieve optimization.
Here are some of the key features of our fleet services:
- Selecting new equipment: If you need to purchase new equipment for your company, we are happy to lend our expertise and experience to your thought process. We have worked with and worked on many different brands and models of machinery and may be able to give you insights to consider as you select your new equipment, which is a major investment.
- Maintaining your fleet: We can come to your location or worksite and perform preventative maintenance to make sure everything is working optimally. This includes oil changes, filter changes, inspections and more.
- Optimizing your fleet: We can look at your fleet as a whole and help you analyze what you have and what you may need to accommodate future growth and changes. Having the right equipment in your fleet reduces downtime and increases productivity.
- Managing the documentation: Our electronic documentation system makes it easy to track maintenance and repairs, as well as invoicing and other necessary documentation. For equipment that requires an annual inspection or special license or title requirements, we can help you stay organized.
- Vehicle disposal: Every vehicle in a fleet eventually wears out and needs to be disposed of or replaced. We can help you figure out when it is time to let equipment go and what to do with it when you no longer need it.
Whether you need fleet services near our location in Rhome, Texas or somewhere else, don’t hesitate to reach out and discuss your unique needs.