Most commercial and industrial spaces need stairs for workers to get from floor to floor. However, while there are many different materials that can be used to construct stairs, steel is often the best choice for the needs of these spaces, which usually prioritize practicality above all else.
At Keystone Steel Services LLC, we have the expertise to fabricate steel stairs for your facility. Once we have done our job, you can enjoy the following benefits of steel stairs:
- Strong- Steel’s carbon content is what makes it an extremely strong and sturdy material. That means steel stairs can withstand heavy loads and pressure, ensuring they will be safe for people to walk on.
- Durable- Steel stairs are also highly durable. They can resist environmental elements and damage in a wide variety of conditions. For instance, steel stairs won’t expand like some other materials, and special coatings can be applied to prevent corrosion.
- Cost-Effective- Despite the quality and strength of steel stairs, they are an inexpensive option for commercial and industrial properties because the cost of steel is lower than many other materials used to build stairs. Also, there is typically less labor needed to build them.
- Low-Maintenance- Steel stairs don’t require much maintenance to stay in great condition for decades. All they really need is periodic cleaning.
- Sustainability- Steel stairs are a great option for commercial and industrial properties because steel is 100% recyclable. It can be used over and over again while retaining its physical and chemical properties, meaning its quality won’t deteriorate, no matter how many times the steel has been recycled.