At Keystone Tank Manufacturing LLC, our broad range of capabilities empowers us to offer a wide assortment of options when it comes to customizing the pressure vessels we manufacture and other equipment. Turn to us for custom pressure vessels or tanks, and you have the following customization options:
- Vessel/tank material—We can manufacture pressure vessels and tanks in a wide variety of steels and alloys. Some of these include stainless steel, carbon steel, duplex stainless, and other nickel alloys.
- Top/cover design—Choose from an open top, flat top, conical top, dished top, and bolted/removal top. We can also equip our pressure vessels and tanks with hinged access doors and hatches or agitator bridges.
- Surface finish—We offer several different finish options ranging from sandblasting and mill finish to exterior painting and interior linings.
- Internal components—We can equip your custom tank or vessel with baffles, dip tubes, support rings, spray pipes, or pipe coils for cooling and heating.
- Accessories—Some of the accessory options we can include are catwalks, stairs, handrails, platforms, ladders, internal rings, and wind deflectors.
Again, all of our pressure vessels and tanks are completely customized according to customer requirements. These are just a few of the customization options available, and we would be happy to talk to you more about your specifications and what you expect from the pressure vessels and tanks we manufacture for your organization.