We manufacture custom-designed ASME code pressure vessels at Keystone Tank Manufacturing LLC. Take the following steps to ensure you get the quality, custom-built tank your operation needs:
1. Choose the size—Determine if your tank can be transported to your site or if you will need to ship it to the location and have it erected onsite.
2. Figure out coating requirements—An engineered coating system can extend the life of your tank, and our industrial coating specialists can help you decide on the right coating for your new tank.
3. Know the location—Figure out exactly where your new tank will be installed, whether it will be located inside an existing building or if a building will be erected around it.
4. Understand code requirements—Depending on how you plan to use your tank, it will need to meet certain standards and requirements.
5. Find a quality fabricator—Not all fabricators are created equal, so you should select one based on experience, testing procedures, qualifications, and equipment.
6. Develop detailed fabrication drawings—In-house drawings created by your fabricator will ensure the fastest production time and the least amount of rework.
7. Ensure proper testing—Make sure that all checks, verifications, and testing done on your new tank have written records to prove proper testing.