Whether you are a small to medium hauler, environmental company that hauls waste, municipality, local business owner, or someone else who needs waste solutions, there are some things you should look for when choosing a waste services provider. One of the mistakes that many businesses make is going strictly by price. The problem with that method is that you are losing focus on the actual value related to the cost. Don’t make the mistake of passing over dollars to pick up pennies, which is sage advice about a number of things in both your personal and business achievements. Here are a few things you should look at rather than price when choosing a waste services provider.
- Customization- Is the waste services provider able and willing to assist you whether you have a standard situation or need your waste services customized for your situation? You might not need engineered-to-order products, but it is nice to know if the situation arises, you won’t have to switch to a different waste services provider.
- Customer service- Will they take the time to help you fully communicate what you need so they can fulfill your objectives?
- Customer-focused- Do they care about your success enough to step up when needed to help you be more profitable? In other words, are they more of a partner than a vendor?
- Problem-solvers- Will the waste services provider be able to overcome unique situations to come up with workable solutions?
- Multiple services- Do they offer the equipment repair, painting, and other services you might need now or in the future?
At Keystone Waste Solutions LLC, we are located in Rhome, Texas and serve the waste services needs of businesses and communities throughout Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and New Mexico. We can also ship roll-off containers anywhere in North America. Customized products make up roughly 20 percent of our business, so don’t hesitate to reach out regardless of the waste services products you need.