Before choosing a steel erection company, contact our experienced team to discuss your next project.
When it comes to steel erection companies, quality and experience matter. At Keystone Steel Services LLC, our innovative team has over 35 years of experience. We are dedicated to customer service and pride ourselves on handling every job honestly and with the utmost integrity. Our steel erection services are characterized by highly skilled and experienced iron workers who take pride in the quality and timeliness of their work. Of primary importance is the safety our iron workers, as well as all other individuals working on the jobsite, and we are dedicated to providing effective lines of communication with your project team through our field management personnel; we proactively drive the project because we understand that time is of the essence in construction.
Here are some of the things that set us apart from other steel erection companies:
- We provide a turnkey solution comprised of our highly skilled erection crews and backed by an AISC-Certified, full-service fabrication shop.
- Our innovative 3-D modeling software allows us to perform more accurate detailing of your project, which directly contributes to a quicker, more efficient steel erection process.
- We are committed to timely deliveries because we understand their importance to your operation’s schedule and bottom line. And, because we have our own fleet of company-owned trucks and trailers, we are in control of the timing of your deliveries.
- Our base in Rhome, Texas is strategically located near our primary steel suppliers and other key vendors, reducing the likelihood of production slowdowns.
- Our fully staffed sandblast and paint bays, including state-of-the-art enclosed, climate-controlled paint bays, contribute to our ability to control the quality and timing of activities that directly affect the steel erection process.
Before choosing a steel erection company, contact our experienced team to discuss your next project. We will complete the project no matter what it takes, so contact us today, and let’s get started together.